Aspose.Cells: Different space between the lines at multi-line cells while Converting Excel to PDF

I am using Aspose.Cells for Java 7.5.2 for converting a excel to pdf.

I have a problem in the output pdf.

Space between the lines as multi-line cells different from source excel.

See attached images.

How to get rid of the extra space when generate pdf.

Convert Code:

CellsHelper.setFontDir(new File("/fonts").getPath());

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(new File("SourceExcel.xlsx").getPath(), new LoadOptions(LoadFormat.AUTO));

workbook.save("Converted.pdf", new PdfSaveOptions(FileFormatType.PDF));

# I'm using the font is Meiryo, Japanese ClearType font.

# Meiryo font download here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=10550

#Sample Japanese Text:

[ Aspose.Cells for Java ]

Excelシートの作成と管理を、Microsoft Excelを必要とせずに実現。

Aspose.Cellsはデスクトップ環境やWebサーバ環境で、本物のExcelスプレッドシートを提供しますが、サーバやユーザのコンピュータ上にMicrosoft Excelをインストールする必要はありません。

Aspose.Cells for Javaは、Java スプレッドシートの作成エンジンです。

Thanks

Hi,

Please download and try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v7.7.0.4

If you still find the issue, kindly attach your template Excel file and output PDF file here, we will check your issue soon.

Also, provide the Font file(s) to test with it.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

The Excel and PDF files are attached here.

Thanks.

I've tried the latest version and it's fixed!!

Thank you!!

Hi Makoto,

Thank you for sharing your sample spreadsheet for our review.

I have re-evaluated your presented scenario on my end while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 7.7.0.4 (link shared in previous post). I am unable to replicate the problem of extra spacing between the line breaks. Although extra space is added at top and bottom of every cell set as wrapped. Please confirm if the output is acceptable by converting the spreadsheet to PDF in your environment.

Please note, the link shared in original post for the font download is for XP & Vista, whereas I have performed the testing on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit edition, where Meiryo font is installed by default.

Hi again,

asufana:
I’ve tried the latest version and it’s fixed!!

Thank you!!

Glad to know that you are up and running again. Please feel free to write back in case you need our further assistance with Aspose.Cells APIs.