Aspose.Cells.dll can not pass BinScope check

Hi friends,

I use Aspose with my app, I just checked the module.

The Aspose.Cells.dll fails the APTCACheck.

The other(Aspose.Pdf.dll, Aspose.Words.dll and Aspose.Slide.dll) pass all BinScope checks.

I hope to eliminate the APTCACheck warning with your help.

Thanks.

Aspose.Cells.dll (version:7.7.2.0)

Hi Chen,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our knowledge.

I have verified your presented scenario on my end with the latest build of Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.7.2.3. As per BinScope utility, Aspose.Cells.dll fails the AllowPartialTrustCallersAttribute check, whereas other Aspose products such as Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Words do not exhibit such problem. An investigative ticket (CELLSNET-42449) has been logged in our bug tracking system to look further into this matter. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the requirements on our end, and to provide a fix (if applicable). In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi friends,

Can you estimate how long you will give me the response. I want to make a plan to do the next work.

Thanks.

Hi Chen,

Thank you for writing back.

Unfortunately, we cannot make any promises or share an estimated release schedule for the fix (if applicable) unless we have properly analyzed the problem cause on our end. As we have just logged the ticket therefore it is currently pending for investigation and is in the queue with other important tasks. I have requested the development team to schedule the ticket for analysis at earliest and provide the updates. As soon as some news comes in, we will post here for your kind reference.

Hi,

It is to update you that we have analyzed your issue and sorted it out. Hopefully we will provide you the fixed version after including some other enhancements and extensive testing within the next 3-5 days or so.

Please keep in touch.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42449) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.