Aspose.Cells Excel to pdf issue

Hi Team,

I have one excel file, when i view page breaks it is coming fine and when i save the same file to pdf format in one of the sheet one row is getting spilled over to next page and the entire sheet turns blank.

Can you please help on this.
Input file is excel
Output file is pdf
Attached is the input file and output file generated with the below lines of code.

Code :
Workbook Excel_Workbook = new Workbook(@“C:\ExcelInput\ExcelTest.xlsx”);

Excel_Workbook.Save(@“C:\PDFOutput\PDFFile.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

PDFFile.pdf (365.1 KB)InputOutputfiles.zip (310.6 KB)

@jagadeshm,
You may have forgotten to upload the sample file, we can’t see it. Would you like to upload your sample file again? We will check it soon.

I have attached file. Please have a look.

@jagadeshm,

Thanks for the template Excel file.

After converting your Excel template file to PDF using Aspose.Cells for .NET, we were able to replicate the issue you mentioned. We noticed that some page breaks were different in the output file when rendering data and contents. Please note that Aspose.Cells should render to PDF in the same way as the print preview of the worksheet(s) when taken in MS Excel manually…

We need to evaluate your issue in details. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-53746

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi Team,

Any update on the below issue?

Is there any ETA on this?

We are still facing issue with this and not able to identify the fix for the same.

Regards,
Jagadesh

@jagadeshm,
No updates on your issue. Once we have any new information, we will share it with you. We will get back to you soon.

@jagadeshm

Currently we can’t calculate out the same page breaks as Microsoft Excel(file saved by Excel: ExcelTest_SavedByExcel.pdf (682.1 KB)
). Maybe it is related to the sheet zoom(36%). However, we haven’t figured it out.