Aspose.cells export chart to image is not the same shown on excel file

hi,i have an excel file:

123.zip (21.6 KB)

i use the below codes to export image to jpg file:

using (var workbook = new Workbook(@"O:\123.xlsx"))
{

var sheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];

var chart = sheet.Charts[0];
    var width = chart.ActualChartSize.Width;
    var height = chart.ActualChartSize.Height;

chart.ToImage(@"O:\123.jpg", new ImageOrPrintOptions
    {
        Quality = 100
    });
}

export image is the below:
123.jpg (74.4 KB)

i listed the 2 images:
compare.png (63.6 KB)

i am using aspose.cells 21.6.0 version.

please have a look.

thank you very much .

@vs6060_qq_com,

Thanks for providing the template Excel file that contains the chart. I tested your scenario using your template file and the sample code segment. I couldn’t find any major issues or differences with the exported image by Aspose.Cells. I am using the latest version (Aspose.Cells for .NET v23.11). Please find attached the output image generated on my end.
123.jpg (68.1 KB)

Please elaborate on the issue(s) and differences and provide more details. Do you mean that the (minor) gridlines on the plot area are not identical to the original chart in MS Excel?

hi,

Do you mean that the (minor) gridlines on the plot area are not identical to the original chart in MS Excel?
yes.

there are few diffeneces between the 123.jpg and the chart shown on excel, please check the below screen shorts:
compare.png (63.6 KB)

i have marked the differences with red color.

@vs6060_qq_com,

Thanks for the screenshot.

I assumed (after testing your scenario/case with your sample Excel file) you are talking about those minor gridlines (which are not widen enough) on the plot area and are not identical to the original chart in MS Excel.

We need to evaluate your issue in details. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-54734

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @vs6060_qq_com
For this issue, the result of our optimization is as follows, it will take effect in the next version (23.12), it is expected to be released next week.
231207.png (12.5 KB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-54734) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi