Aspose Cells Footer Aligment

Couple of Questions:

How do I align text in the footer.

How can I insert a table in the footer

How do I align a picture in the footer

Many of the links in your website do not work anymore. They redirect to a common page. Is this something you will be fixing soon?

Thank you.

Also another question, I need text + image in the right section of the footer is that possible. Since it lets me do only one.

Hi,

We recently migrated to Wiki Confluence Docs, so the older links for documentation would navigate to the home page at the moment, we will enhance the navigation to appropriate pages soon.
See the document:
http://docs.aspose.com/display/cellsnet/Setting+Headers+and+Footers

Aspose.Cells will allow everything which MS Excel does regarding setting headers / footers.

If you find anything not possible, create a file in MS Excel manually, post it here, we will check and let you know how to do it with Aspose.Cells APIs.

Thank you.

There is nothing in here which says that we can do a graphic + text using aspose. When i try to do it only the graphic is show in the footer the text is not present. MS Excel allows Grpahic as well as text in one section of the footer. I was hoping you could send me a code snippet how to do this. Thanks.

Please see the attachment. The custom footer has a graphic and text as well.

Hi,

See the sample code for your needs, both footer picture and datetime are shown in the central footer section:

Sample code:

//Creating a string variable to store the url of the logo/picture
string logo_url = “e:\test\school.jpg”;
//Declaring a FileStream object
FileStream inFile;
//Declaring a byte array
byte[] binaryData;
//Creating the instance of the FileStream object to open the logo/picture in the stream
inFile = new System.IO.FileStream(logo_url, System.IO.FileMode.Open, System.IO.FileAccess.Read);
//Instantiating the byte array of FileStream object’s size
binaryData = new Byte[inFile.Length];
//Reads a block of bytes from the stream and writes data in a given buffer of byte array.
long bytesRead = inFile.Read(binaryData, 0, (int)inFile.Length);

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“e:\test\Book1.xls”);

//Creating a PageSetup object to get the page settings of the first worksheet of the workbook
PageSetup pageSetup = workbook.Worksheets[0].PageSetup;
//Setting the logo/picture in the central section of the page footer
pageSetup.SetFooterPicture(1, binaryData);
//Setting the DateTime and Picture script
pageSetup.SetFooter(1, “&D&G”);

//Saving the workbook
workbook.Save(“e:\test2\footerpic_text.xls”);
//Closing the FileStream object
inFile.Close();

thank you.

Sorry but can i have this code in java please :slight_smile:

Hi,

You may try to convert my .NET code to JAVA accordingly by yourself, see the page for reference:
http://docs.aspose.com/display/cellsjava/Setting+Headers+and+Footers

Let me know if you still have any issue.

Thank you.