We’re facing an issue with Aspose.Cells and PDF format. We create a spreadsheet and save it to PDF. With Thailandese, there are some characters not displaying well, as depicted in the attachment. We found something might be related with fonts used to create PDF document. We tried setting Excel font to “Arial Unicode MS” but it is not used on the PDF conversion; it uses another font that seems to have this issue.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for providing some details and screen shot.
Well, generally Aspose.Cells requires fonts (used in the template Excel file) on your system for rendering or other features (e.g Excel to PDF, Sheet to Image, Auto-fit operations etc.) where you need to make sure that fonts are installed on the system and fonts directory path is properly specified explicitly in your codes at the start via CellsHelper.FontDir static method before using any other APIs of the product.
CellsHelper.FontDir = @"C:\Fonts";
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(strFilePath);
//Your code goes here.
Also, we recommend you to try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v126.96.36.199.
If you still find the issue, kindly provide your template Excel file here, we will check it soon.