Aspose.cells for Sharepoint Can it convert multiple documents

We would like to be able to convert 3 different excel sheets residing in 3 different document libraries into one presentation file - preferably a PPT or PDF or Word file. I cannot find any way to do this.

Ideally we would like to have this automated after the user clicks a button to 'create presentation'.

any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

Well, you may convert an Excel file to PDF using Aspose.Cells for SharePoint, see the document for reference to check which input/output formats are supported by the product:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/sharepoint-components/aspose.cells-for-sharepoint/multiple-formats-support.html

Thank you.

Yes, I am aware of the different formats possible - what I am asking though is how to merge portions of 3 different excel sheets into one file in Sharepoint automatically.

Hi,

Well, I am afraid, Aspose.Cells for SharePoint does not support to merge multiple Excel files to one PDF file. Anyways, I have logged it into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-19695. We will look into it and discuss it if we can support it.

Thank you.