Aspose cells gridweb in dot net core lazy loading issue

Hi,

I am using aspose cells gridweb in dot net core solution which was provided in aspose example. lazy loading is not working in dotnet core which is working fine in asp.net aspx pages. can you provide any sample project for this.

@Prajneshu,
Could you please share both the projects in .NET Core which is not working fine and working fine in asp.net aspx pages. We will analyze both the projects and provide you assistance accordingly.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. i uploaded both applications zips into a single folder.please refer the cloud link.

Thanks,
Prajneshu k

@Prajneshu,
You may try the following sample project with your template Excel file and share the feedback. If issue is not resolved, share your template file with us for testing.

Hi,
I downloaded and ran the project but still same issue is occurring.
please see the cloud link contains video and template file we are trying.

Thanks,
Prajneshu k

@Prajneshu,
We have logged the issue in our database for investigations. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic. This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-47440 - Aspose cells gridweb in dot net core slow loading issue

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui thanks for the information i will wait for the reply from your end.

Thanks,
Prajneshu k

@Prajneshu,

Could you please update the version to 20.6.0 through nuget:
<PackageReference Include="Aspose.Cells.GridWeb" Version="20.6.0" />

It should fix your issue.
Let us know your feedback.

Hi @Amjad_Sahi,

Thanks for the reply. i tried with  Aspose Gridweb 20.6 version in dot net core project and ran the application. still its having issue on lazy load its not loding next records..please follow the below link contains a recorded  video and dotnet core solution. please validate once.if you provide a sample solution that would be great.

Thanks,
Prajneshu k

@Prajneshu,
We have tested the scenario and observed that although data is loaded but the scroll bar is removed somehow. We are looking into this issue and will share our feedback after the analysis. In the meanwhile, you may try the attached project whose output is attached as video.
GridWeb.asp.netcore.demo (2).zip (7.3 MB)
GridWeb.mp4.zip (707.1 KB)

@Prajneshu,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for .NET Core v20.6.4

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Hi @Amjad_Sahi,

I tested with the provided dll its working perfectly. Thank you so much for your support.

@Prajneshu,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix. Feel free to contact us ant time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Hi @Amjad_Sahi,

Another questions can we do similar implementation in Dot net MVC?(not in dot net core). why we are asking because our current application running in mvc. if aspose grid web supports we will implement our code with in the current application or else we need to create a separate application only for this . if you have any sample code implementation in mvc 5/6 please share

Thank you

@Prajneshu,

Yes, Aspose.Cells.GridWeb does support it. Please find attached the example and see the document for your reference:

GridWeb.asp.netcore.demo.zip (1.1 MB)

I am already having dot net core solution @Amjad_Sahi. but we need in MVC 5 asp.net framework

@Prajneshu,
Here are sample projects for using GridWeb in MVC ASP.NET. Please note that if we want to use MVC data model way to cooperate with GridWeb serverside business logic, we need to do more heavy work, as we need to rewrite all the serverside business logic to cooperate with MVC way, so we will put it into a schedule in future.

GridWebInMvc1.zip (962.8 KB)
GridWebInMvc2.zip (505.1 KB)

You may refer to this post for more information:
Aspose.Cells.Grid Web control and MVC for .NET

Hi @ahsaniqbalsidiqui

That’s cool. We will continue with dot net core solution looks more flexible for us. thank you for the quick support.

@Prajneshu,
You are welcome.