Aspose.cells.gridweb issue with firecox

Hello,I have added aspose grid web in my aspx page and page working fine in ie, but when I am opening this page in firefox(21.0), I am not able to do any operation on this grid(edit cell value, save, change sheet, etc.).

I have added it as,

I am getting javascript error in firefox,

Error: InvalidAccessError: A parameter or an operation is not supported by the underlying objectSource File: `http://localhost/SiteName/acw_client/acwmain.js` Line: 372

Please guide me for this error.

Thank you,

Hi,

Well, I think you need to add web.config file’s settings for acw_client folder path. See the sample settings (in the web.config file in your project) and your settings should be the similar (if you have a folder “acw_client” in your application directory):

e.g

<configuration>
<appSettings>
<add key=“aspose.cells.gridweb.acw_client_path” value="/acw_client/"/>
<add key=“aspose.cells.gridweb.force_script_path” value=“true”/>
<add key=“aspose.cells.gridweb.forcepath” value=“true”/>
</appSettings>

</configuration>

Hello,

I have already added these key in web.config, but still getting error only in firefox, it is working fine in both ie and chrome.

Thank you,

Hi,

Please create a separate simple project (runnable) with v2.7.18.xxxx (GridWeb), zip it and attach it here to show the issue, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hello,

Find the attached sample project(ASPOSEGrid.zip), It is working in chrome and ie but not in Firefox.

Thank you,

Hi,

Thanks for the project.

I have checked your project, you are using quite an older version of GridWeb control (i.e. v2.7.9.2000). Please use / try our latest versions (e.g v2.7.18.2xxx) of GridWeb. Please download our latest Aspose.Cells for .NET package v7.4.3 from the site and install it:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry460770.aspx
(Note: after installing the package, it will also install the latest version of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.7.18.2000 control on your system which you may try it in your project.)

Let us know if you still find the issue.

Thank you.

Hello,

Thanks, I have try it as you have suggested, but still it is not working in Firefox.

Thank you,

Hi,

Please create a sample project with v2.7.18.2000 (GridWeb), zip it and post it here, we will check your issue soon. Also make sure that you are using the latest acw_client folder in the Aspose.Cells.GridWeb installation directory which is created (with its files) when you install the new Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3 package.

Thank you.