Aspose cells GridWeb scrolling issue on browser window minimize

Hi Aspose Team,

I am facing an issue in scrolling the excel file which I opened through GridWeb in a browser popup.This issue occurs when I minimize the browser.I am only able to scroll through half of the excel but unable to scroll till the end of the excel.The issue is with the horizontal scroll.

Screenshots attached with description as follows:
Screen 1: It shows excel with K columns in maximize mode.

Screen 2: It shows the same excel when minimized.I have used the horizontal scroll to maximum limit but I am unable to see the columns till end.

Please look into the matter.
Thanks,
VED.

Hi,

The Screenshots are attached here.

Screenshots attached with description as follows:
Screen 1: It shows excel with K columns in maximize mode.

Screen 2: It shows the same excel when minimized.I have used the horizontal scroll to maximum limit but I am unable to see the columns till end.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

We were not able to replicate this issue. Please provide us your sample project replicating this issue with the latest version: Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.2.7.18.2002. We will look into your issue and help or advise you asap.

Hi,

I am still facing the problem with new dll too.

Steps to reproduce:(Demo project attached)

1.Open the excel in GridWeb.(screenshot Test_Screen1)
2.Double click on browser header to make the browser screen smaller.
3.See screenshot Test_Screen2…In minimized state,The horizontal scroll is not visible thus unable to scroll till end.

Thanks,
Ved.

Hi,

We have checked your issue on IE, FireFox and Chrome but we are unable to reproduce this issue. Horizontal scroll bar appears wherever it is needed and data displays correctly. Let us know your browser and also check your issue on other browsers.

Hi,

Issue is present on IE and chrome.I have checked both the browsers.After minimizing the screen,make the window more smaller with the help of mouse and check.On my system and others too here the issue is coming continuously.Kindly check again the demo project I had sent and the excel in it.

Thanks,
Ved.

Hi,

We were able to observe this issue. We have logged it in our database. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41724.

We have attached the screenshot for a reference.

Hi,

The scroll bar is calculated at inital load time. It does not bother to detect
width change to add bar on browser window size change as it is not a
good design .

For your scenario, just set a specified width for Gridweb, then it will be ok.