We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

[ASPOSE.CELLS] Issue on checkbox name with a checkbox created using aspose Cells

Hi,

we use Aspose.cells 8.6.0 to provide final Excel files from a template Excel files.

I create checkboxes in the final file using a sample checkbox from the template file and I give a name to this checkbox.

When I open for new this final file with Aspose, all checkboxes are not named.

I need to open the final file with Excel, save the file and then all my checkboxes are correctly named.

For example with attached files :

- run “IssueCheckBoxeNameCreate.java” which create the final file from the template “modelExportProfil.xlsm”. All the created checkboxes are named “Importer_Ligne_x”

- run “IssueCheckBoxeNameRead.java”. You can see all checkboxes are not correctly named.

- Open the generated file with Excel

- save and close the file

- run “IssueCheckBoxeNameRead.java”. Then all checkboxes are correctly named.

regards

E. Hamel

Hi Hamel,

Thank you for sharing the samples for our testing.

We have evaluated the presented scenario while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 8.6.0.7, and we are able to notice the said problem, that is; Aspose.Cells for Java API reads the CheckBox names incorrectly. However, if we re-save the spreadsheet with Excel application then the API can read the names correctly. We have logged this incident in our bug tracking system as CELLSJAVA-41542. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi again,

This is to update you that we have fixed the problem logged earlier as CELLSJAVA-41542. We will shortly provide the fix here after ensuring the quality and incorporating other enhancements. As soon as the next build of Aspose.Cells for Java API is available for your testing, we will notify you here in reference to the aforementioned ticket.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41542) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Babar,

i’ve loaded the Aspose Cells 8.6.2 and qualified this issue.
I confirm you that this issue is fixed.

Thanks,
Eric Hamel

Hi Eric Hamel,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest version. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.