Aspose cells lic issue 8.4.2.0

Thank you for your support

This is error facing in our application .Please check I have attached the issue facing in our application while using the Aspose cells 8.4.2.0 . kindly revert back for our issue. I have checked the path and directory but issue is not solved ,

Aspose.Cells.License Lic = new Aspose.Cells.License();
Lic.SetLicense("Aspose.Cells.lic");
Hi,

Thanks for providing us some details.

Well, this is a System.IO error which shows that it could not find the license file at your specified path (probably in ../bin/debug folder). Please debug your application on your end and make sure that the license file is there in the specified location. Mind you, the license file (.lic) file is not copied, while publishing the application in the deployment process. So, you would require to manually copy the license file to the specified folder @ your target server.

Thank you.

We are facing the same problem after installing Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.5.0.2 let us know your feedback.

Pls give it to me point by point accurately…

Hi,

I have attached the zipped archive that contains a simple console application (Hello World project) VS.NET 2010 project for your reference. I have removed the “Aspose.Cells.lic” file which was placed into “\bin\debug” folder, so, you need to just place your license file named “Aspose.Cells.lic” into “\bin\debug” folder (after extracting the attached zipped archive project to some drive/folder path) and open the project into your VS.NET and run it, it would work fine. It does not produce any exception and it generates the “out1.xlsx” file fine in “\bin\debug” folder as I tested.

We also recommend you to kindly see the document for your reference on how to use and set license into the project:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Licensing

Thank you.

Please check and revert back ,i have send the code to you we are not getting the proper report it will calculate and convert to excel report. Please check and support…

thx…

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the .cs file.

I have evaluated your code segment (in the file) a bit and found certain parts rely on specific objects/ values and some inter-dependencies (regarding external data sources etc.) for which I am not sure about them, so we cannot evaluate your issue on our end. I cannot build your code segment in a separate project either. I am afraid, it is hard to evaluate your long code segment properly. It looks you are using both GridWeb control and Aspose.Cells component in your project. I am also not too sure about the issue you are facing, kindly elaborate your issue and give more details. We appreciate if you could simplify your project (please remove any inter-dependencies regarding SQL Server database or data source) to separate the issue regarding Aspose.Cells/ Aspose.Cells.GridWeb and create a simple runnable application/ project, zip the project and post us here to reproduce the issue on our end, it will surely help us to save our time and look into your issue more precisely and efficiently to consequently figure the issue (if found) out soon.

Thank you.