Aspose Cells: Line is very thick when saved as pdf using Aspose cells

Hi,

I have inserted few lines (Excel->Insert->Shapes->Line) in one worksheet. When I save the worksheet as PDFworksheet, the line is very thick. When I save the same worksheet directly as pdf from excel, the line thickness is correct. How can I correct this issue? Is it a bug from Aspose?

I have added an attachment with this post.

Thanks,
Hari

Hi Hari,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.1.0.2
and see if it fixes your issue.

If your issue still occurs, then please provide us your source xls/xlsx file which you are converting to pdf. We will look into this issue and help you asap.

The problem is there with the latest version too. I have added the sample excel file (it contains a single line). You can save it as pdf directly from excel and also save it as pdf using Aspose cells and compare the two.

Thanks.

Hi Hari,

Thanks for providing us the needed file and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue after converting your file into pdf using the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.1.0.2
. The line is thicker in the pdf generated by Aspose.Cells while it is normal in the pdf generated by MS-Excel.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42760.

I have attached the Aspose.Cells and MS-Excel generated pdf for a reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Test1.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”);

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

We have fixed the issue logged as CELLSNET-42760.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.1.1.2 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42760) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.