Aspose.Cells MoveTo method doesn't work as expected

I am using Aspose.Cell 4.9

In Excel when I cut range of cells and paste to a new location, everything get moved including the named ranges within the range, to the new location. In aspose, it is not working. I thought it was working before but not the new version.

See my attached file and this code for reproducing the issue.

Workbook book = new Workbook();

book.Open(@"C:\temp\test.xls");

Range r1 = book.Worksheets.GetRangeByName("AA");

r1.MoveTo(0, 0);

Range r2 = book.Worksheets.GetRangeByName("XX");

r2.MoveTo(0, 0);

Range r3 = book.Worksheets.GetRangeByName("GG");

r3.MoveTo(0, 0);

book.Save(@"C:\temp\test.xls");

Hi,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id: CELLSNET-16021.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi Nausherwan,

Any status on this issue? It is currently blocking our QA and Prod release. Appreciate your help on this.

Thank you, Tomy

Hi Tomy,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We are working on your issue and we will provide a new fix in 1 ~ 2 day’s time.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have fixed your mentioned issue.

The fix doesn't appear to be working in my case. See my atttched template and code.

Thank you.

Hi, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please create a sample application and post it here. We will check it soon. Also, please share your desired MS Excel file here to (by manually creating it in MS Excel).

See the attached files. This is what I am trying to accomplish.

Setup:
I have several named ranges in the sheet, S, END and A , B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, PQ, XY and ZZ

Goal
Move the ranges up, if the value above it is blank, essentially removing blanks lines.

Step 1: Check if the value of Range "A" is blank, if not cut Range A:END to Range S
Step 2: Check if the value of Range "B" is blank, if blank, cut Range C:END to Range B
Step 3: Check if the value of Range "CX" is blank, if blank, cut Range D:END to Range CX
Step 4: Check if the value of Range D is blank, if blank, cut Range E:END to Range D
Step 5: Check if the value of Range E is blank, if blank, cut Range F:END to Range E
Step 6: Check if the value of Range F is blank, if blank, cut Range G:END to Range F
Step 7: Check if the value of Range G is blank, if blank, cut Range H:END to Range G
Step 8: Check if the value of Range H is blank, if blank, cut Range I:END to Range H

If I do these steps manually, it works fine. But throught the code it doesn't. See my attached code.

Thank you.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the files and details about your issue.

We will further investigate your issue and get back to you soon.

Hi,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We have further investigated your issue but did not find the problem you mentioned. Please check the attached generated file and mark the issues in it and post it here. This way we will be able to understand / figure out your issue soon.

Looks like this issue is fixed in V4.9.1. I was using V4.9. Thanks for the update.