Aspose Cells .NET ShowTabs setting

Hello,

I am using the latest Aspose.Cells 19.8 for dotnet 2.1. I am seeing a problem where I create a workbook with the horizontal and vertical scrollbars hidden, but tabs showing in Excel. Then using Aspose I open the workbook and immediately save it under a different name. After saving, the horizontal and vertical scrollbars are both hidden, but the bug is the tabs are now hidden too.

Here is how the settings should be configured under the Display options for this workbook setting:
image.png (23.6 KB)

I can provide an example excel sheet if necessary, but it is not public data so I need to share it directly with you. The code is very simple:

using (var workbook = new Workbook(@"C:\hidden.xlsx"))
{
    workbook.Save(@"C:\hidden-output.xlsx");
}

@bblinn,
Your sample file is required for testing. You can send me a private message by clicking my name or pink icon “A” and then pressing the Message button. Or you may set this thread to private and then share the file here. You can also upload the encrypted file on some public file sharing server and share the link to the file and password through private message described above.

We will analyse the sample file and share our feedback at the earliest.

Hello @ahsaniqbalsidiqui . I have sent you the file in a direct message. Please confirm that you can reproduce the problem.

@bblinn,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46894 - "Show sheet tab" setting unchecked while saving the Excel file

@bblinn,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-46894”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you! Please keep me updated.

@bblinn,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.8.6 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells19.8.6 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.9 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.8.6 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.9 MB)

@Amjad_Sahi thank you! Is this version available via NuGet? If not, when will it be?

@bblinn,

Well, you may use this fixed version as an official release for production server. The fix is fully tested for QA and include all the functionality (full fledged) of the previous release v19.8 till this fix.

However, we are scheduled to publish (both on Nuget and Downloads) our next official release of the product (Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.9) in the next week or so, this release will also include the functionality of your fix. Please note only official releases are published on Nuget repos.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46894) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.9. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi