Aspose.cells .net will not run in 64 bit (!)

Hello Support,

I think this is defenitly a bug and one that is urgent because we cannot deploy to our production server.

I have attached the solution so you can reproduce together with a screenshot of the error.

I have to set the application pool to 32bit to make it run (and it runs ok in that case)

Can you a.confirm this and b.provide a quic fix ?

Thanks in advance !

Kind regards,
Tom Pester
Orbit One

The error is

is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.BadImageFormatException: is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)

Hi,

Well, you are using .NET1.x compiled version of Aspose.Cells for .NET (Aspose.Cells.dll file) in your project, so you are getting this error. Please use .NET2.0 compiled version of the product as it works fine on 64-bit environment. We provides two separate dlls, one for 32bit and other for 64bit systems.

For reference, please check:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/using-aspose-cells-component-on-32bit-and-64bit-platforms.html

I have also attached our latest fix for you here, so you may use it in 64bit environment.

Kindly let us know if you still find the issue.

Thank you.