Aspose.Cells - Problem with conditional formatting

Hi,

"Intesa Sanpaolo Group Services SCPA" has purchased the Enterprise license Aspose.Cells, but the product is not doing what we would have expected.

This is the problem:

I have a file name (Cartel1.xlsx),

written with excel 2010: on sheet 1 there is a PivotTable with conditional formatting that refers to sheet 2.

I reference it,

with simple code:

Dim loadOptions As New LoadOptions(LoadFormat.Xlsx) w = New Workbook(p_template_filename_temp, loadOptions)

Now after that, i save it into another file name.

I.E such: p_template_filename_temp as c:\Cartel1.xlsx When i save it with the instruction:

w.Save(p_report_filename, SaveFormat.Xlsx) where p_report_filename is for ex. c:\NEW_Cartel1.xlsx

When i open it with excel 2010, conditional formatting is lost!

May you investigate ?

Thanks in advance.

The answer i need is VERY urgent!

Bye.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue. When the source file is opened and resaved, the conditional formatting applied to pivot table gets lost in the output file. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42163.

Please note, your issue is logged with normal priority. If you have purchased Enterprise License and want to log this issue with Enterprise Priority, then please post your query in Enterprise Support Forum.

I have also attached the output file generated by the following code for a reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Cartel1.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.xlsx”, SaveFormat.Xlsx);

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.7.1.4 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42163) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.