Aspose Cells Radio Button LinkedCell property takes plenty of time in comparison to other controls

Hi, We are using Aspose cells for .net in our project. We are facing a problem while exporting data to excel it takes much time while setting LinkedCell property of a radio button, if we comment the linkedCell property assignment the task runs in less than 2 mints while with it it takes 19 mints. If we change the Radio button control to any other like checkbox and assign linkedcell property of checkbox again it executes very fast and task is complete under 2 mints. So the problem lies with your RadioButton LinkedCell Property mapping. Also we are using your licenced version. Kindly help us in this regard.

Hi,

Kindly use our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.3.4.3 and let us know your feedback.

If you still find the issue, kindly paste your sample runnable code and attach your template file(s) (if you have any) to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for the code segment.

I cannot process your code properly for I am not too sure about some of the objects/pointers and their values you used in the code, also I do not have the source files that you might be using in your code. We appreciate if you could create a sample runnable console application, zip it and post it here to reproduce the issue on our end, also attach your source and template files here. You can also simplify your application a bit to make it more simpler, this will surely help to trace the issue soon and to figure it out in due time.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,
Thanks for your quick response.
I am attaching the VB file that is used to export the data to excel file.
Also attaching the template which was generated after export.
Also attaching the profiler output on the code.
Hope this will do enough to analyze the problem.

We are now stuck at a situation where we can do nothing other than looking at you.

Kindly provide your solution to this asap.

Regards,
Raj Kamal Jaiswal

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the source aspx (VB) file, Profiler tracker output (PDF) file and Template file.

We need to investigate your issue. I have logged a separate ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41265” for your issue. We will look into your issue to figure it out soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.
rajkjaiswal:
Hi Amjad,
Thanks for your quick response.
I am attaching the VB file that is used to export the data to excel file.
Also attaching the template which was generated after export.
Also attaching the profiler output on the code.
Hope this will do enough to analyze the problem.

We are now stuck at a situation where we can do nothing other than looking at you.

Kindly provide your solution to this asap.

Regards,
Raj Kamal Jaiswal
Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please set linked cell after you create groupbox because if the radio button is not inside the groupbox, then we will have to find all radio buttons which are not in any group box and then change linked cells for those cells.

It takes long time to find the radio buttons which are not in any group box.

VB.NET
If ccShapeobjects(1) IsNot Nothing Then
Dim height As Integer = (17 * (ccShapeobjects.Length - 1)) + 3
Dim gb As Aspose.Cells.Drawing.GroupBox = wb.Worksheets(TabName).Shapes.AddGroupBox(AttributeRow - choiceOffSet, 0, 2, 0, height, 200)
gb.IsHidden = True
ccShapeobjects(0) = gb
ccShapeobjects(1) .LinkedCell = "'ChoiceValues'!C" & m_RBLinkedCellRow
wb.Worksheets(TabName).Shapes.Group(ccShapeobjects)
End If

Hi Amjad/Faiz,

That was a great help.

Thanks a million.

Cheers,

Raj Kamal Jaiswal

rajkjaiswal:

Hi Amjad/Faiz,

That was a great help.

Thanks a million.

Cheers,

Raj Kamal Jaiswal

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are pleased to know that your issue is now resolved after understanding the effect of radio buttons with respect to groupboxes.

Please feel free to post if you encounter any other issue. We will be glad to help you more.