ASPOSE CELLS : save as PDF : size of low borders since 8.3.0

Hi,

we used Aspose cells for java 7.3.1 and there was no problems of size of low border.

But since 8.3.0, when i save in PDF format, i have problems of size of low border as you can see in joined files.

Thx

Eric HAMEL

Developpment Software Engineer

Sopra/Steria

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Kindly highlight your issues in a screenshot with red circles around the problematic area. It will help us look into your issue more closely and precisely and we will be able to fix it in our future versions.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi Shakeel,

I was wrong, the issue exists whith Aspose Cells For Java 7.3.1.

The issue is :

Low boder on C6:J6, C11:U11 and C15:J15

- which is "bold" in excel file (EC_TBX100_GIS_1008840_Gis. 1008840_Eq.xlsx joined previously)

- is still "bold" when you save as pdf in EXCEL (EC_TBX100_GIS_1008840_Gis. 1008840_Eq_EXCEL.pdf joined previously)

- but is not "bold" when you save as pdf in Aspose (EC_TBX100_GIS_1008840_Gis. 1008840_Eq_ASPOSE.pdf joined previously)

Eric HAMEL

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue after converting your Excel file into PDF using latest version: Aspose.Cells
for Java v8.3.0.4
. We found lower borders are not as thick as Excel generated PDF.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSJAVA-41126 - Lower borders are not as thick as Excel generated PDF.

I have also attached the output PDF generated by the following code and screenshot highlighting this issue for a reference.

Java

String filePath = “F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\EC_TBX100_GIS_1008840_Gis.+1008840_Eq.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.save(filePath + “.out.pdf”);

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Java 8.4.2 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

Thx for this version.
It fixes this issue.

Regards
Eric Hamel

Hi,

Good to know that your issue is resolved by the suggested version/fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.