ASPOSE CELLS : save as PDF : Vertical formatting

Hi,

I'm using Aspose Cells for Java 8.3.0.1.

Some cells of my worksheet (B9:10 and C9:10 on joined Template.xlsx file) are vertical formatted on merge cells).

When I save the Excel file as PDF with Excel, these cells are well formatted (cf Template_SAVEAS_EXCEL.pdf).

But when I save the same file as PDF whith Aspose cells, "##" appears. (cf Template_SAVEAS_ASPOSE.pdf).

It seems that ASPOSE don't detect that target cells are merged and considers there is not enough place to display value.

Thx

Eric HAMEL

Developpment Software Engineer.

Sopra/Steria Group

Hi Eric,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

We are able to replicate the presented problem on our side while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 8.3.0.1 and your provided sample spreadsheet. It seems that Aspose.Cells API finds the space insufficient to render the vertical text in the merged cells so instead of the original text, Number symbols (#) are rendered out to PDF format. We have logged this incident in our bug tracking system under the ticket CELLSJAVA-41116 for further investigation & correction purposes. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the problem cause, and to provide the fix at earliest possible. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v8.3.0.4 and let us know your feedback.

Hi Shakeel,

thx for the fix. it resolves my issue.

Eric HAMEL

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest version. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41116) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.