Aspose.Cells Sharepoint

Hi,

I would like to know if Aspose.Cells for Sharepoint support multiple tab conversion within one spreadsheet and also if we can drive/lock in the formatting?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for the inquiry.

For information about the file format conversions supported by Aspose.Cells for SharePoint, please visit the following topic from Aspose.Cells for SharePoint online documentation.

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/sharepoint-components/aspose.cells-for-sharepoint/multiple-formats-support.html

Regarding cell format locking, I am not sure what exactly meant by you. The destination format will preserve the supported source cell format. Please share if you mean something else.

Kind Regards

Hi,

I have read the online documentation but I was actually meaning if I convert a spreadsheet which contains several sheets (please see attached file), do all these sheets are converted or it just convert the active sheet to any of the selected format?

Regarding locking the format, I mean if after converting the spreadsheet, can I edit it or not?

I have attached a file so you can get to the point and I would really appreciate if you could convert this into some formats and attach that, so I can take a look to it.

thanks so much.

Hi,

Thanks for providing more details.

Please find attached the zip file that contains tab delimited, comma separated values, PDF and XLSX documents converted by Aspose.Cells for SharePoint. You will find that in case of tab delimited and CSV files, only the active sheet is converted. However, in case of others, whole workbook is converted with all the sheets.

Kind Regards