Aspose.Cells Smart Markers parameters problem

Hello,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

After upgrading Aspose.Cells I noticed that Parameters don't work in the same way for the new version of Aspose.Cells (7.0.2.0) and for an old-one (4.8.2.4) that I am using now. I would like to install the new version of Aspose.Cells because it solves some out of memory exceptions when building excel files.

In attachment, there is a simple program that shows the differences for the parameters skip and horizontal. If you use the old version, you get the file 'test_template_result_old.xls' as a result and if you use the new version, you get the file 'test_template_result_new.xls' as a result. Can you indicate me if it is a bug or if something has changed.

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for pointing it out.

It looks like an issue as I can reproduce the issue on my end using your sample code with template file using latest v7.0.2.x. I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40073. We will look into it to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version v7.0.2.6, we have fixed your issue now.

Thank you

Indeed it seems to work well now.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40073) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.