Aspose.cells v22.1.0, Missing page after conversion of an Excel to Pdf

Hi Team, We have noticed an issue while converting an Excel (attached below) into a PDF, after conversion, we observed there’s a page missing (last page) in the converted PDF.

It is working fine when trying to convert same excel to pdf using default excel “Save as” feature, in this case all pages are present in the PDF.

Note: This issue is reproducible only if the non-repeating row cells are blank

Below is the Reproducer for this

static void pdfConversion()
{
var workbookStream = new FileStream(“Input_PageMissingExcel.xlsx”, FileMode.Open);
var workbook = new Workbook(workbookStream);
var saveOptions = new PdfSaveOptions() { };
workbook.Save(@“ActualOutput_PageMissingPDF.pdf”, saveOptions);
}

Attaching the Input Excel, Expected and Actual output PDFs

MissingPageIssue.zip (81.0 KB)

@dfactset,

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF. I found the last page is missing after conversion of the Excel file to PDF file format. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-50239” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@dfactset

The issue is fixed in the fix v22.1.1.
Aspose.Cells22.1.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.6 MB)
Aspose.Cells22.1.1 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.6 MB)
Aspose.Cells22.1.1 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.6 MB)

Hi @Peyton.Xu , when can we expect v22.1.1 to be published officially by Aspose?

@dfactset,

The fix will be included in our next (upcoming) regular release: Aspose.Cells v22.2. The version is expected to be published (on Downloads/Nuget repos.) in the second week of February, 2022.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-50239) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi