Aspose Cells -> Word Wrap feature not working for more than 1100 char when saving the workbook as PDF aspose with c#

Hi Team ,

Please help me for below issue.
Aspose Cells -> Word Wrap feature not working for more than 1100 char when saving the workbook as PDF aspose with c#
I am using below code to resolving this issue.
AutoFitterOptions options = new AutoFitterOptions
{
AutoFitMergedCellsType = AutoFitMergedCellsType.EachLine
};
worksheet.Cells[“B29”].PutValue(“Big text more than 1100”);
worksheet.AutoFitRow(28,1,8, options);

Please help me to resolving this issue. Because it raised by client on production environment.

@niteshkumarsingh,

Is the “Wrap text” option (in Format Cells…|Alignment tab) on for B29 cell? If not, did you set it in code, see the document on text wrapping for your reference. If the option is neither on for B29 cell in the template file nor you set it in code, I am afraid, how could it will be wrapped. This is not possible. This is same with MS Excel when you manually accomplish the task. If you still think it is an issue, kindly do provide your template Excel file, output PDF file and sample code (runnable) to show the issue, we will check it soon.

PS. please zip the files prior attaching.

Hi Amjad Sahi,
Thank you very much for your response .
I am also using wrap property Sorry i was not attached in code previously.
I have applied the below mentioned style property manually in excel file.
It is working fine for 1000 char but it is not working for more than 1050 or more than 1100 char.
AutoFitterOptions options = new AutoFitterOptions
{
AutoFitMergedCellsType = AutoFitMergedCellsType.EachLine
};
worksheet.Cells[“B29”].PutValue(“Big text more than 1100”);
Aspose.Cells.Cell cellB29 = worksheet.Cells[“B29”];
Style style = cellB29.GetStyle();
style.IsTextWrapped = true;
style.VerticalAlignment = TextAlignmentType.Top;
style.HorizontalAlignment = TextAlignmentType.Left;
style.TextDirection = TextDirectionType.Context;
cellB29.SetStyle(style);
worksheet.AutoFitRow(28,1,8, options);

Please check if you can do the task in MS Excel manually. If you cannot do it in MS Excel manually, then Aspose.Cells might not do it for your 1100 chars. Aspose.Cells follows MS Excel standards and specifications. By the way, why you are setting AutoFitMergedCellsType = AutoFitMergedCellsType.EachLine. Is B29 cell merged cell? If not, then you should not use this setting. Furthermore, please try using our latest version/fix if you are not already using it. If you still find the issue with Aspose.Cells, kindly do provide your complete code (runnable) and sample files (Excel file, output PDF file) to show the issue, we will check it soon.

PS. please zip the files prior attaching.

Thank you very much for this support . I am not able to save more char manually in excel to save PDF . That why Aspose is not supporting. I have already communicated the same things to client . They are agreed .

@niteshkumarsingh,

You got it right now. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other queries or issue, we will be happy to assist you soon.