Aspose.Cells.Workbook.Save(filename) corrupt file

Open Excel file with
Dim pWorkbook As Aspose.Cells.Workbook = Aspose.Cells.Workbook(filename1)
and save it with pWorkbook.Save(fileName2)

Open file fileName2 with Excel
Select second worksheet
Delete one row from second worksheet
Select 3 worksheet and press RefreshAll (Ctrl+Alt+F5)
All digits will stay the same: 1, 3, 4.

Now repeat all for original file
Open file fileName1 with Excel
Select second worksheet
Delete one row from second worksheet
Select 3 worksheet and press RefreshAll (Ctrl+Alt+F5)
Two digits changed and will stay: 1, 2, 3.

I try it by Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.6.1
And Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.6.0

Attached file after download from forum doesn.t open.
Please request me to send file by email.

Hi Aleksey,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

I have checked the new samples as well and I am still not able to find the problem. Please note, I have used the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.6.1.1 to re-save the spreadsheet and Excel 2013 (MSO: 15.0.4745.1000) to manually delete the rows from the second worksheet, however, I didn’t delete any of the rows on which Pivot Table’s data source depends.

I have posted my reply here as well so please review it and provide the requested items for thorough investigation.

Attached patterns and video.

Hi Aleksey,

Thank you for providing the videos that have helped a lot in replicating the issue. We have logged this incident in our bug tracking system as CELLSNET-44028. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

It is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-44028 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44028) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.