We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose Cells workbook with VBA module problems

Hello, Dear Colleagues!

We’ve faced some new problems working with Aspose.Cells.


Problem #1

Sample code you can find in class Test.java

Any modifications in vba-modules lead to it’s incorrect state in the resulting Excel file. There are some problems with module names or encoding of these names.

The result you can see on the screenshot Test-result.jpg.


Problem #2

Sample code you can find in class Test2.java

We remove any worksheet from the sample workbook, but the VBA module associated with this worksheet remains.

The result you can see on the screenshot Test2-result.jpg.

Can you help us to fix these problems?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please spare us some time. We are working on your issue and update you asap.

Sorry, we found a way to remove the macro. You can close the ticket.
_____________________________________________________________

Worksheet worksheet = workbook.getWorksheets().get("Лист1");

modules = workbook.getVbaProject().getModules();
modules.remove(worksheet);
workbook.getWorksheets().removeAt("Лист1");
_____________________________________________________________

LOIS Team.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing a good news with us and using Aspose.Cells.

We have closed this ticket now. In case you find any other problem, please feel free to post on the forum, we will like to help you. Have a good day.