Aspose.Cells Worksheet.SheetToImageByPage - How to make multipage tiff file output?

Hello,

I'm using the newest Aspose.Cells download, as of this week. I have a particular Excel file that I'm testing with and it is a single Worksheet that comes out to about 1000 pages. But, in general, any Excel file being printed to file using SheetToImageByPage seems to come out as individual pages in their own tiff file. I need the pages to be appended to the same tiff file. Essentially, I just need to create multi-page tiff files for a single Worksheet. Is there a way to get SheetToImageByPage to print all of the pages to the same output file?

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi,

Well, I am afraid, the feature is not available at the moment.

We have already registered the feature into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-13694.

We will inform you when it is sorted out.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have supported generating multi-page tiff file(s).method is SheetToImage(stringpath, true)

Please try the
fix 4.8.2.8 (attached) with the following code.

<o:p></o:p>

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

workbook.Open(@"F:\FileTemp\MyFile.xls");

workbook.Worksheets["Sheet2"].AutoFitRows(true);

workbook.Worksheets["Sheet2"].SheetToImage(@"F:\FileTemp\dest.tiff",true);

Thank you.

I know I'm bringing back my older thread, but I'm checking out Aspose again.

It looks like you've added the ability to print multi-paged tiffs now, according to your response. I downloaded the most recent trial version, but the version number is still not newer than 4.8.2.8. The download said that the most recent change was created on 04-09-2010, which is today. I imagine the version number would be higher than the one you mentioned more than a month ago.

Do you have a download link for the newest version of the Aspose .NET Total installer? Thank you.

Hi,

Well, we released Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.9.0 today.

You may try downloading it here:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry231670.aspx

Thank you.

Installer says it cannot connect to IIS. It wouldn’t install.

Hi,

I don’t find any issue installing it (Aspose.Cells.msi (v4.9.0)) on my machine.

.NET framework 2.0

What is your environment details and what is your IIS settings? Please uninstall previous Aspose.Cells for .NET if you have first.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please re-download the installer Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.9.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry231670.aspx

and try installing the product again. We have fixed a possible
installation issue for the machines having no IIS installed.

Please do let us know if you still find any installation issue now.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan