Aspose COM Helper Class (AsposeComWrapper.dll) updates

I’ve been programming with the Aspose COM Helper Class for several months, and have been well satisfied with this product. Due to my requirements I’ve asked for a few updates to be added to the COM Helper Class, and again I’m completely satisfied with those changes. Thank you!
However, surely I’m not the only one using this product, or asking for changes, so how do I keep in touch with Aspose to make sure I’ve got the latest and greatest copy? And how do I download the latest and greatest copy when I don’t see links for the COM Helper on the Aspose Downloads websites?

I also use the COM Helper for my project. We don’t use .NET at all!

Hello!
COM helper was a custom developed solution made for one particular customer. It is not a product so we don’t release updates. If you need any improvements you can modify the existing code. Now it is published in the Aspose.Words blog. Of course if our help is needed you are welcome to ask. But if you do please describe the exact improvements you would like to have in the helper.
Regards,

Thank you. And thanks again for your support in customizing the COM Helper.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4977) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.10 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.10 update.
Please see Aspose.Words.Wrapper.Samples.sln at GitHub (A wrapper for common methods by Aspose.Words for .NET).