1. Refer to point 7 below.
2. In terms of performance, the API will become slower.
3. With respect to other products, Aspose.Words has already mentioned the update with you and they will follow it up with you along the time.
4. We have done some initial tests and the feedback was shared after these tests.
5. That is why we have requested your feedback in this regard.
6. That means the implementation decission has not been finalized yet in light of the results we have achieved for Aspose.Email API.
7. We understand that but you can see the limitations in the link above where we'll be helpless.
For Aspose.Email, our team is still at the discussion and review stage and incorporation of this new memory stream is not yet finalized. We'll update you here once there is some more information available in this regard.