Aspose - Conversion Word to word Document Issue

Hello,

Please could you help on conversion word document to .doc.
The images the images are slack.
Just open the file .doc and save it as .doc
Aspose version = 17.6

I use the code below

Private Sub Button2_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click

Dim dataDirIn As String = ""
    Dim dataDirOut As String = ""

Dim wordlicense = New Aspose.Words.License()

wordlicense.SetLicense(dataDir & "Aspose.Total.lic")

dataDirIn = "DocFile.doc"
    dataDirOut = dataDirIn & ".doc"

Dim doc As New Aspose.Words.Document(dataDirIn)

doc.Save(dataDirOut)

End Sub

Thank you in advance for your support

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your input and output documents. You may ZIP your documents and attach to the forum post. We will investigate the issue on our side and will provide you more information accordingly.

Edit: Please note, as per Discourse limitation new user can not attach files to his first post. You may either attach files to any subsequent post or can share via some free file sharing service e.g. Dropbox , Google drive etc.

Best Regards,

Hello Ahmad,

Do you have had time to check my issue, please?
I have sent you a mail with the zip file as I cannot attached a file directly in this post.

Thank you in advance

@pubnatco

Thanks for your feedback. I am afraid I did not receive your email. Please send it again. However, please note attachment issue has been resolved in new forums. You can attach your ZIP file to post as well

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hello,

Please see the attached files.

Thank you in advance for yourData.zip (2.3 MB)
support

@abopsuk,

Thanks for sharing the source document. I have tested the scenario with Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 and noticed that a table on second page is not being converted as expected. We have logged a ticket WORDSNET-15558 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification.

However, I am afraid I am unable to notice any issue with the images. We will appreciate it if you please share some screenshots to highlight the images conversion issue. It will help us to investigate and address your issue exactly.

Best Regards,

@pubnatco,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15558) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.8 update.