Aspose Converter Question

Dear Sir,

I have two problem about your software.

First, Attachment file is a zip file containing the word-document with the one Chinese font pdf-file and converter PDF file with the different Chinese font.

Second, Another is my full License will show red line” Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Pdf. Copyright 2002-2014 Aspose Pty Ltd.” with PDF file.

Peggy

Hi Peggy,

As far as different font in output PDF is concerned, the fonts used in Word document should be installed on server to correctly render the fonts in the PDF. You can also specify the location of fonts by following this example http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/How+to++Specify+True+Type+Fonts+Location

Regarding evaluation message, it looks like some Aspose.Pdf related code is used in your application and it is not calling the SetLicense method of Aspose.Pdf.Document. Please share your complete code and Aspose.Words and Aspose.Pdf versions you are using for further analysis.

Best Regards,

Hi Peggy,

Adding more to Ijaz’s comments, when using more than one API in single application, you need to individually initialize the license for each API i.e. set license for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Pdf.