Aspose Diagram & Visio 2010

Greetings
Aspose diagram is compatible with visio 2010 ver 14.0.7128.5000 32-bit?
I’m getting issues when I generate a VDX file and open it with this visio

Thank you

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, it is compatible with the said version. Please elaborate, what issues you are facing at your end. We’ll check and reply you appropriately.

Hello imran

The process to generate the file seems to work fine, but when I open it I get several warnings.
Attached a sample file.

Thank you

Note: This only happen with visio 2010. When I open the file with visio 2013 everything is okay

UPDATE: This also happen with visio 2007.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the details. We’re working over your query and will get back to you soon.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for being patient. Please share the sample code, stencil file or source drawing, that you have used to create it. It will help us to be more specific. We could notice warning message inside the log file:

[Warning] DataType:
Context: Line 27 —
Description: The name ‘DividerOffset’ is already in use. Choose another name.

Please also share your Visio log file with us. We’ll check and reply you accordingly.

Greetings
An apologize for my absence. We had some drawbacks.
Attach a demo project where the same error occurs.

Thank you

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your inquiry. We could not find the sample code of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API, which you have used to produce a resultant Visio diagram. Please recheck and attach the sample project again. We’re looking forward to helping you.

Hi Imran

The code is inside in handlervisio.ashx.
You should mount the files into an IIS application and then execute the handler using your browser.

Regards

Hi Alex,

Thank you for being patient. We managed to replicate the problem warning messages in the Visio logs. However, we can open and view the output diagram in Visio Office 2010. We have logged this issue under ticket id DIAGRAMNET-50354 in our issue tracking system. This forum thread has also been linked to this issue. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAMNET-50354 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.0.0. We'll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50354) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.