Aspose dlls 64 bit

Hi,
I am creating a webservice, that will make use of aspose.word dlls to convert some documents to .docx and .doc formats and do the mail merge as well.
I have Issues, with hosting the service(WCF), when i am trying to host the same in IIS(which is 64bit server), its is giving me compatability issues, since the asp.net,aspose dlls I have is 32 bit. How could you get my service working in 64 bit IIS.
Pls suggest.
Thanks,
Nikhil

Hi Nikhil,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Aspose.Words is built for “Any CPU” so theoretically there shouldn’t be any problem with CPU architecture. Could you please post the details or exception that you are getting?
Thanks,

Ok… Thats fine…
Thanks for your help.
I would like to know is there any way i can convert my word stream object to PDF and from pdf to again byte array.
I have requirement to convert the doc object to pdf.
Please help me with the code as well.
In my word document , i am converting i ahve some images as footer and header hope, that also aspose will atke care while converting with correct diamensions.
Thanks,
Nikhil

Hi
Thanks for your request. You can use code like the following to achieve this:

Document doc = new Document("in.doc");
MemoryStream outStream = new MemoryStream();
// Save document to stream.
doc.Save(outStream, SaveFormat.Pdf);
// Return byte array.
byte[] pdfBytes = outStream.ToArray();

Best regards,

I have some images in my Header and Footer, when i am converting the word doc to pdf , the images are not aligning correctly.the positions are changing.
Can u tell me why this is happening?

Hi,
Please find the input docx and Image for PDF file converted by aspose dlls as out put. please suggest me a solution for rectifying this issue as, it is highly urgent.

We got a Licence from Aspose as well for aspose.word

Please see the attached files for your Ref.

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I just checked with the latest version of Aspose.Words and your document is rendered better. You can download the latest version form here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
But still position of text frame in the header is incorrect. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hi,
I have replaced the BookMarks in a document, but still I can see the bookmark symbols in that document. Please tell me how to remove that
attached Document for better clarity.
Thanks,
Nikhil

Hi
Thanks for your request. Maybe you should simply remove your bookmarks after replacing the values. For example, you can use code like the following to remove all bookmarks from the document:

// Remove all bookmarks.
doc.Range.Bookmarks.Clear();

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4965) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.