Aspose DOC Exporter: ZIP file not opening

Comments below from the following link

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am trying to download all posts from a particular category. It seems I am only able to export the first page (20 posts) and not all posts with that category. Is there a way to export and download ALL posts from a particular category without having to go through 15 pages and repeating the process that many times?

Yes, you can change it to by clicking on the “Screen Options” on the top right and then typing the “Number of items per page” to whatever number you want.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have the same problem. Changed the Screen option to 50. Selected 3. Set to generate .docx files. Generated .zip file.

Using Windows 10. The zip file that is generated and downloaded will not open with error message that it is not a ZIP file. Tried with three different Zip programs. Same results.

What can I do differently to get this to work?

Thanks

Winn

drwinn@drwinn.com

@Winn_Griffin,

We are checking this scenario and will get back to you soon.

Hello,

I turned off the “Export each post individually” on the Configuration / Settings page. Then selected 4 files to export as .docx files and the plugin presented me with one file with all four documents in it.

So, me thinks that it is the .zip file that is produced that is the problem. I have used WinZip, 7Zip and Zip Opener. The Zip file is created by Aspose but will not unzip with any of these Zip programs.

What Zip program will unzip the Zip file that is created by Aspose?

Thanks…

@Winn_Griffin,

Please spare us some time to investigate the issue on our end. We will test this on our end and will get back to you soon.

@Winn_Griffin,

We have created a new thread on your behalf in Aspose.Words Cloud Product Family Forum. Please follow other thread for further proceedings.