Aspose Doc Importer glitches

Hi- I have recently started using the Doc importer and first, let me say, it is doing a great job transferring out Word docs into the page of WP! I am, however, having some minor issues that I hope you can help with.

1. The page editor bar usually stays in front of the Aspose pop up window when we first click on the Aspose Doc Importer button see screenshot: http://take.ms/iz8yi

Would like to fix this glitch if possible since there are times it hides behind the tool bar and we can’t access it…
2) For some reason, I am not able to change the logo through my theme (Stratos Theme by RocketTheme) unless I first deactivate the Aspose Doc importer plug -in. I am not sure why or how this is messing with the theme, but if you could look into it, I would appreciate that!

@melissa1,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share some details regarding the plugin which you are using so that we can further look into this matter.

Furthermore, from above description, it appears that you are working with MS Word files but in case you have different requirement, please share the related details. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

We are using Aspose Doc Importer to import the content of MS Word documents into our WordPress Pages. As mentioned before, there are just a couple of “bugs” that are annoying when using it. Thank you!

@melissa1

We are sorry for your inconvenience. We will look into your requirements and will guide you accordingly.

@melissa1

In reference to your above request, please note Aspose Doc Importer Plugin for WordPress is open source and its source code is available on Github. You may also get the code and contribute as per your requirements.