Aspose .doc to .html conversion - charts issue

Hello,

We have purchased an Aspose licence. We are trying to convert a .docx file to .html. Following are a couple of isues faced.

1. The problem is that if that word file contains a chart, it does not appear in the converted document. PFA the word document.

2. We had previously resolved the issue of Aspose converting wingdings characters to weird characters. A patch was provided for that in Aspose Words version 11.6 That had resolved the issue for then, but when we tried using the latest version 11.8, the issue again cropped up.

Could you please look into these issues?

Thanks and Regards,

Nikhil

Gentle reminder…

Hi Notorious,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the chart rendering issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-7177 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Regarding your second issue (converting wingdings characters to weird characters), Could you please share issue ID or forum link here for further testing?

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

The Wingdings issue has been sorted out. There was some problem in my code. While saving the document, if I mention Encoding as UTF-8 then the problem doesn't arise. Thanks for the reply. Please let me know if there are any updates on the charts issue.

Regards,

Nikhil

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for sharing the detail on Wingdings issue. It is nice to hear from you that you have solved your problem. Regarding chart issue, I like to share with you that this issue has been fixed and will be available in next release of Aspose.Words. We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We appreciate your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6958) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.