Aspose DOCX renderer Creates Phantom whitespace

Hi,

I am creating documents using a custom build of Aspose.Words for SSRS ( thanks again for this great build). But I am having a problem that does not seem to have a good work around. I have been able to create a very simple document that exibits the problem. This problem can and does appear in documents that are much more complex. I am attaching the simple report document and the docx that is produced by it. Notice on the third page whitespace has been inserted between the lines. You will need to use the custom build to see the problem as the example uses 19pt line spacing. Print the document with the Aspose Docx and the stock word renderer and compare. My company uses Aspose.Words for SSRS to produce well over one hundred legal documents. Thank you for your quick response.

Hi Kenneth,

Please accept my apology for late response. I have successfully generated the correct docx file from shared RDL file. Please find the generated docx file in attachment and use the latest version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 3.4.0.

Can you please share some more detail about your following statement?

You will need to use the custom build to see the problem as the example uses 19pt line spacing.

I am currently using a custom build by Dmitry Vorobyev. The version is 3.4.1. This custom build supports Justified text and custom line spacing.

Have you added Justified text and custom line spacing to the latest version of Aspose.Words?

If you have not, I will need the phantom whitespace error corrected on the custom build that I am using.

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I will ask Dmitry to have a look into your issue. He will provide some feedback as soon as possible.

Thanks,