Aspose dropping ending bookmark

My company has created a Word add-in for creating xml files that provides non-technical users with the tools necessary to safely abstract them from their organization’s business rules, established schema constraints, and the underlying XML document.
We construct an Open Xml fragment, pass it to Aspose for rendition on the Word canvas.
If you refer to the enclosed OpenXML fragment, we have an end of range bookmark ‘EndRangeHere’. If you inspect the rtf file generated by Aspose, you will see that the bookmark is dropped. An end of range marker is imperative for our add-in to work correctly. We are working on a substantial PO that requires delivery by the end of September. Any help would be greatly appreciated

?ActiveDocument.Bookmarks.Count

Xpress_Internal_Empty4
Xpress_Internal_Empty3
Xpress_Internal_Empty2
Xpress_Internal_4
Xpress_Internal_3
Xpress_Internal_2
Emphasis_2_placeholder
Emphasis_1_placeholder

Hi

Thank you for reporting this problem to us, I managed to reproduce it on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

I appreciate the quick response. Any ballpark estimate of a timeframe?
Thanks Alexey

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, currently I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue. We will be sure to inform you of any developments regarding this issue.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 19626) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.