Aspose Email Activity Log is not log as per protocol

Hi,

I have an issue here when I enable aspose email activity loggin in config file, whenever I perform action on POP3/IMAP/SMTP protocols, the log file generated only will be the first protocol I’ve performed action.

Example: perform email listing action on POP3, POP3 action log is generated, then I perform email listing again with IMAP, the IMAP action is logged into POP3 action log.
The IMAP action log only will be generated if I close my application, then start the application again by running IMAP action first.

Currently I am using version 17.7 of Aspose.Email.

@MyBass,

We were able to reproduce the problem and have logged it as EMAILNET-38945 for further investigation at our end. We’ll notify you here once some information or fix version is available in this regard.

In the meanwhile, you can use following code sample to log the activity to individual files. It will log the activities of each client to respective file specified in following sample code.

((CredentialsByHostClient)smtpClient).LogFileName = "Aspose.Email.Smtp.log";
((CredentialsByHostClient)pop3Client).LogFileName = "Aspose.Email.POP3.log";
((CredentialsByHostClient)imapClient).LogFileName = "Aspose.Email.Imap.log";

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-38945) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by kashif.iqbal