Aspose.Email.Appointment

I’m using Aspose.Email v6.9 in Asp.net MVC 3 project. I’ve to send outlook reminder to various recipients and hence, i’ve used appointment class to create appointment and MailMessage to send it along with message.
But, I’ve also to set Description in Appointment which has Html table as html content type.

appointment.Description = body.ToString(); //appointment is Appointment class and body is string builder having html content.

But after receiving appointment on outlook, whenever it is opened, it shows the description as text with tags.
It does not render html tags.
So,What could be possible reason and solution?please specify sooner.

@satyaAspose,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

This issue is observed and logged under Id:EMAILNET-38917 for further investigation by the product team. You will be automatically notified once any update is received in this regard.

I’ve investigated the specified problem and i find that the alternate view having appointment which is added to mailmessage has default content-type as ‘text/calendar’, so, it is not able to render html tags, i’ve used various means to include ‘html’ also as Content type but with no benefit. May be it has something to do with the problem. Please resolve.

@satyaAspose,

We have further attached this information with the logged ticket and will update you here once there is some information or fix version available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-38917) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by kashif.iqbal