Aspose email is showing evaluation warning on the email

in our dev environment we upgraded our aspose cells and email to version 18.11.0.0 which was downloaded on december of 2018.Our license expiry is on 20190115.Still we get evaluation warning on email.The aspose dll version 18.11…0 we are using was before the expiry date jan 15 2109.Why we are getting warning when using email ?.See the attached image with more details.Same aspose cell dont show any license warning and is good evaluvation.png (51.2 KB)
evaluvation.png (51.2 KB)
warning

@philip.thomas,

Thank you for contacting Aspose Support.

Please share the license file in a private message so that we can investigate this issue further. To send a private message, click the username and then click the blue message button.

how can i send private message where i can send the license file?

@philip.thomas,

You may send a private message by clicking my username and then clicking the blue message button as shown in the attached image. This will open a new message window where you can attach the license file.
private-message.png (16.1 KB)

@philip.thomas,

Thank you for sharing the license file.

We were unable to reproduce the evaluation issue reported by you. Please test by initializing the license for Aspose.Email API as shown below.

Aspose.Email.License emailLicense = new Aspose.Email.License();
emailLicense.SetLicense(@"Aspose.Total.lic");

Please note that you have to initialize the license for each Aspose API that you use.