Aspose Email Load license method not working

Hi,

We are using 17.2.0-jdk16 for aspose email. Recently we are facing an issue like "Could not set aspose license… {0} runnning in evaluation mode with limitations: ". I am using windows OS 16.4

Below is the code snippet.

private void loadLicense() {
if (!bLicenseLoaded) {
try {
com.aspose.email.License licEmail = new com.aspose.email.License();
licEmail
.setLicense(getClass().getClassLoader()
.getResourceAsStream(“Aspose.Total.Java.lic”));

bLicenseLoaded = true;
                    } catch (Exception ex) {
                            DfLogger.warn(this,
                                "Could not set aspose license.. {0} runnning in evaluation mode with limitations: "
                                    + ex.getMessage(), new Object[]{getClass().getClassLoader()
                                    .getResourceAsStream("Aspose.Total.Java.lic")}, null
                            );
                    }
            }
    }

Regards
Sabya

@sabbanerjee,

I have observed the sample code shared by you and there seems nothing wrong with the code. Can you please share details about type of application you are using along with Operating System details. I also suggest you to please try using latest Aspose.Email for Java 19.2 on your end first as well. The exception message that you have shared is from custom message from catch exception block. You need to make sure if you are able to access the license file on your end or not.

Hi,

Environment: Java client, running on 16.4 Windows OS

@sabbanerjee,

As requested earlier, please provide the information as requested in my former response with you.