Aspose.Email.Outlook.Pst.FolderInfo.GetContents() exception

Using Aspose.Email 1.4, Pst.FolderInfo.GetContents() throws this exception:

Unable to read contents of MAPI folder 'DPW-AmerisSoft' (System.InvalidOperationException: Could not read messages in folder ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: startIndex
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.BitConverter.ToInt32(Byte[] value, Int32 startIndex)
at System.BitConverter.ToUInt32(Byte[] value, Int32 startIndex)
at ?...ctor(Byte[] , FileFormatVersion )
at ?...?.( )
at ?...?.( , UInt64 )
at ?...?.( , UInt64 )
at ?...?.(UInt64 )
at ?..(? )
at ?.?.(? )
at ?.?..ctor(? , ? )
at ?.?.?(? )
at ?....MoveNext()
at ?..??(FolderInfo )
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at ?..??(FolderInfo )
at Aspose.Email.Outlook.Pst.FolderInfo.GetContents()

This error occurs while traversing the hierarchy of the Old_ArchiveANSI.pst file I recently sent you.

Thank you,

Rob W

Hi Rob,

Sorry for the delayed response on this.

I can verify your said exception with latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET v1.4.0. Please provide us a valid download link so I may create a ticket in our tracking system and share the sample PST file with the development team.

Please note that the download link shared earlier has expired. I have tried for the several times to upload the same file on youSendIt server but no success yet, so I need your help in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Rob,

Just to let you know that the said exception has been logged in our tracking system under ticket Id NETWORKNET-33152. We are currently looking into it and we will keep you posted with updates.

Regards,

Thank you very much, I will look forward to a fix for this.

Best regards,

Rob

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-33152) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.