Aspose.email product license

Hi,

We are using Aspose license in our application from long years. In our license file mentioned as

Aspose.Total for Java

Could you please use the same license for Aspose.email product or we need to buy the license separately for Aspose.email product.

I checked in aspose site your are providing temprary license for 30days. Is it possible for getting temporary license for the product? If possible then how we can get the license could you please explain?

If we need separate license then how we will check the logic for license in java code.

Please inform to us immediately, so we can move for next action.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

RSY

Hi Subramanum,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

If your ASpose.Total for Java is still valid, you can use for all Aspose Java APIs and, hence, for Aspose.Email as well. Please give it a try and let us know your feedback if you face any issue.

PS: If you would like to get a 30-day temporary license at any time, you can get it by visiting this LINK.

Hi,

Thanks for quick response.

Can you please tell me how can I download the license version of aspose-email-4.4.0.0-jdk14.jar of jar file?

Currently we are using JDK 5 version. whether we can use this jar for JDK5 or we need to download jdk5 compatible jar?

Regards,

RSY

Hi Subramanum,

Please download the latest version of Aspose.Email for Java 4.7.0. Once you are done with downloading, extract the zipped archive to some location. It will contain the required jar to be used in your application. Please try it at your end and let us know in case you face any difficulty in this regard.

Hi,

I will check and update to you. Thanks for your information.

Regards,

RSY Narayan

Hi Subramanum,

Thank you for the acknowledgement.

Hi Kashif,

Thanks for your valuable information.

As per your suggestion I used latest version of email jar file aspose-email-4.7.0.0-jdk14.jar and license version of java aspose Total. after ran the code it is showing the error as “license expired on 21-Nov-2011”.

I discussed with my client regarding license related issue.

They told that try with temporary license of java aspose Total license file for testing the issue. If it is solving the issue then we will buy the license version of aspose java total as soon as possible.

So I need confirmation from your side that whether I will get temporary license file Aspose.Total.Java.lic or not?

If I get then it is free or we need to pay for temporary license?

Can you please confirm to me?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
RSY

Hi Subramanum,

You can get a 30-day temporary license free of cost from step 4 here and use it for evaluating the product completely at your end. Temporary licenses are free of cost and you don’t have to pay for it. Please get yourself one and let us know if we can be of any additional help to you in this regard.

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

I checked with Temporary license of Aspose total and it is working fine.

For the time you can close the issue. If i faced any issues then inform to you.

Regards,

RSY Narayan

Hi Narayan,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please feel free to write to us for any additional query related to Aspose.Email.