Aspose Email saving an invitation email to pst problem

Dear Aspose Team,

I'm trying to read emails from EWS and save them to a pst file, but when i'm saving an invitation email it occurs an error when executing MapiMessage.FromMailMessage(message) . I'm using the below commands

ExchangeMessagePageInfo pageInfo = client.ListMessagesByPage(subfolderInfo.Uri, itemsPerPage);
foreach (ExchangeMessageInfo msgInfo in pageInfo.Items)
{
string strMessageURI = msgInfo.UniqueUri;
MailMessage message = client.FetchMessage(strMessageURI);
if (message != null)
workingPstsubfolder.AddMessage(MapiMessage.FromMailMessage(message));
}

see below the invitation email

Please advise,

Best regards,

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Aspose Support team.

Please share your sample invitation email file with us so that we can investigate this issue at our end. We’ll look into it for assisting you further.

please see in the attachment the invitation email

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

I have tried to re-produce this issue using few sample invitations but could not observe the problem. Could you please send us the invitation message (not the image) which is used for this testing? It will help us to analyze the problem and provide assistance accordingly.

kindly find in the attached the eml message, whenever i try to save it as MSG it tells that “Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection”.

and also you can find the Aspose.Email.dll i’m using.

Hi,

This issue is caused due to absence of valid license. It is observed that if we use valid license, then EML is converted to MapiMessage without any error. However if license is absent, then exception is observed, therefor you may please use valid license to convert this EML to MapiMessage.

I have logged this issue in our issue tracking system under Id:EMAILNET-38562 for further investigation by the product team. You will be automatically notified once any update is received in this regard.

Dear Kashif,

I would like to know if we can get soon the fix for the trial version because we are evaluating the product.

Best regards,

Hi,

The issue has just been logged and it wont’ be possible to get a fix in this month’s release. However, you can get a 30-day license free of cost for evaluating the API without any limitations. Please let us know if we could be of any additional help to you in this regard.