Aspose.Email Sharepoint compatibility

Hi,

I have purchased the Aspose.Email for .Net licensed version for eml to msg and vice-versa conversion in my dotnet appliction.
Now I need to access the headers of msg/eml files, I can easily do so in my dotnet application.
But I cannot use the Aspose.Email for .Net in Sharepoint application for conversion or accessing file headers.

Please help so that I can access them in Sharepoint application.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am attaching a sample sharepoint application which uses Aspose.Email for .Net to access mail headers.

When I use the dll file used in my dotnet application in sharepoint application it gives warning shown in the attached image “TargetFramework.jpg”
I have downloaded the dll files from the link and dll from net4.0 and net3.5 folder can be referenced easily but if I include the code to load MailMessage object it gives error shown in attached image “Error.jpg”
If I comment the code included in line no. 19 in EmailInfo.aspx.cs it does not give any error.

For test purpose you can deploy the solution to any sharepoint site and can debug the page from following url:
http:///_layouts/SP_EmailInfoApp/EmailInfo.aspx

Kindly provide the solution.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Himanshu,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support.

Could you please make sure that the file is located at the appropriate location and your application have sufficient privileges to access the file? As the application gives “File Not Found” exception, it means that the either the file doesn’t exist or there are some access permissions issues. Please verify the path to the file and let us know your feedback.

PS: You may also refer to our online documentation article “Reading Email Messages from SharePoint Document Library” to get more information in this regard.