Aspose Excel 2007 Export Error with workbook

Hi,

We are getting the following error while exporting the report to Excel 2007 Aspose:

"Excel found unreadable content in 'ReportFileName.xlsx'. Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust the source of this workbook, click yes".

After the above message, another window shows "Repaired Records: Format from /xl/styles.xml part (Styles)"After the above message, another window shows "Repaired Records: Format from /xl/styles.xml part (Styles)".

I am adding the screenshots.

Please let us know the reason for this error.

thanks
Dexter

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

Please post your RDL (Report Define) file here. We will check your issue asap.

Hi,

Please see the attached RDL file.

Thanks

Dexter

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

We have logged your issue along with the RDL file provided by you in our database.

We will look into your issue and fix it. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will share it with you asap.

This issue has been logged as SSRS-40101.

Hi ,

We have found the issues and fixed them.

Please try the fixed version: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services (SSRS2008R2) V1.9.0.22..

Please copy Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.dll into following folder : ${SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services}\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin.

Please let us know run result.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SSRS-40101) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
sahild:
Hi Shakeel,
I did a search looking for "Repaired Records: Format from /xl/styles.xml part (Styles)" and found a posting related to creating SSRS-40101 which was fixed. I see that the fix was to Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services. I am getting this error with Cells for Java. Would this fix also fix a problem in Cells for Java? If so which level is the fix in? If not, I'll submit a post with associated info.
Thanks, Steve
Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Please check the following thread for detailed reply to your question.

( https://forum.aspose.com/t/66763 )