Aspose.Excel complaints about the licence file after I port my project from .Net 1.1 to.Net 2.0 (VS 2005 beta)

Hi, I have a problem in using the Aspose.Excel component.

I was using the Aspose.Excel component (V2.4.0.1) in my project which was developed using .Net 1.1. and it was working well. When I converted the project to .Net 2.0 (VS 2005 beta) and now it is complaining that “The license is for a different product or corrupted.”. Can anyone tell me how can I make it working?

the stack trace is as follows

The license is for a different product or corrupted. - at Aspose.Excel.Win32.b…ctor(String[] keys, TextReader licenseReader) at Aspose.Excel.Win32.c.a(String A_0, String A_1, TextReader A_2, Page A_3) at Aspose.Excel.Win32.c.a(String A_0, String A_1, String A_2, Page A_3) at Aspose.Excel.Win32.c.b(String A_0, String A_1, String A_2) at Aspose.Excel.Excel.SetLicense(String licenseFile) at ndfmatch.client.spreadsheets.OrderSpreadsheetSend.handleAction(SpreadsheetSendParam[] paramList) in C:\vault\pymatch\ndfmatch\ndfmatch\client\spreadsheets\OrderSpreadsheetSend.cs:line 95

V2.4.0.1 was release in last October. That may be a problem in the old version. Since 01/22/2005, we changed the license schema. Please download the latest version and ask our sales team for a new license file.