We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose excel to pdf convertion. Font is bolder in pdf file comparing to source excel

Hi, our company is going to buy Aspose.Cells product and we have some issue. When we convert source excel form into pdf. Font in pdf is bolder comparing to the source excel form. I am attaching console application to reproduce the problem, just open and execute in vs 2015, result filse will be in bin/debug/content. Also I am attaching pdf files converted by aspose and pdf file converted via Excel 2013 (in excel you are able to save xlsx as pdf in File -> Save as type -> Pdf) and screenshot which shows difference in fonts. Please advise what property I can set up in Aspose in order to get the same font fatness as in excel.

Hi,

Thanks for the sample project, template files and screenshot.

I have evaluated your scenario/ case using your sample project and template file. Please do not set PDF optimization type in your code, it would work fine and according to your needs.

Let us know if you still think we need to add an investigation ticket for it when setting the PDF optimization type to “MinimumSize”, we can log a ticket for it into our database.

Thank you.
Thanks for reply.

We need MinimumSize setting in our convertions because final size of our pdf files is decreased dramatically and it is cruical for our business, so please investigate how to have the same font with MinimumSize optimization.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and confirmation.

As we have already reproduced the issue on our end, so I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45283” for your issue. Our concerned developer from product team will soon evaluate your issue.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-45283 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Hi,

Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.3.9:

Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.3.9 (.NET 2.0) compiled in .NET Framework 2.0.
Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.3.9 (.NET 4.0) compiled in .NET Framework 4.0.

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45283) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.