Aspose export to PPT: could we split cell to two ones in the table?

I need to have split cell in the PPT table to two ones.
Could you please help me with this question?

Hi,

It looks like your query is regarding Aspose.Slides, I will move this thread to Aspose.Slides forum, so one of member from Aspose.Slides team would help you soon.

Thank you.

Hi Bradley,

I regret to inform you that the requested feature of splitting of table cells is currently not supported in Aspose.Slides for .NET. An issue with id 17922 has been added as a new feature request in our issue tracking system. Our development team will look into the possibility of availability of the requested feature. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified when the feature is available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi, Is this still the case, or is it fixed.

Splitting a cell is a common feature that should have been in support. Any idea when this feature will be available?

Hi Sundhara,

I regret to share that the feature is still unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET and Java, I have requested our development team to schedule the issue. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-19793 has already been created to provide this feature in Aspose.Slides for Java. I have linked this thread with the issue so that you may be notified accordingly.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-17922) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-19793) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)